- This competition is open to all club members and is normally held annually or biannually subject to the decision of the Committee
- The competition has the set subject of “Architecture”
- Monochrome, or colour prints may be entered
- The winner of the competition will be awarded John Palmer Trophy, and this will be held for one season.
- This is a single category competition (no Advanced or Standard classes)
- Each print must be mounted on stiff card or board, which can be any size and shape but, must be no larger than 500mm x 400mm, and 4mm thick, including the mount
- A completed club competition label must be adhered to the reverse of each print, see Print Image Preparation page for details
- Each member may submit up to TWO entries.
- No print may be entered in this competition more than once
- Entries may be home or trade processed
- Entry is via submission to the PhotoEntry website
- Images must be submitted as a 1600×1200 JPG file, in sRGB IEC61966-2.1 format
- All entries must be uploaded by 12noon on the Sunday 8 days before the competition date
- Each image must have a title entered when uploading
- Titles can be up to 50 characters in length
- Judging of this competition will be carried out by a judge selected by the committee, who will award marks out of 20 and pick the overall winner