The club events calendar is provisional and subject to change based on government guidelines
- All meetings will be online until further notice
- Details on how to join an online event will be emailed to members and posted to the calendar in due course
Notes form Chris grace (organiser):
- Cameras, flashguns, tripod??? Yes to all, bring what you can. Filters, I have no idea but bring them all if you have them, we just need to use a stopper for the sunset (if there is one!).
- It’s about playing with your camera and seeing how creative we can be. We can use gels on flash.
- I have 2 Godox flash guns (AD200 +V1F), some modifiers and a Fuji Controller (XPro), Softbox, light stand, portable outside light with about 5 filters so we can change the colour of the light, I can bring my background and a reflector. Some more flash guns are always good to have.
- We all would need to be the models, so please think about what you are wearing when you arrive, if you come in a T-shirt could I ask that you wear a shirt over, this just make it better for the photo.
- I can come in combat trousers and shirt, just to make the photos more interesting, so if you have period clothes or dressing up stuff bring it on down and we shall have a laugh at least. Some props would be good what ever you think of, an umbrella, hats, torches with sweet wrappers as gels we could do some light painting as well, etc………..Please don’t leave it up to other people to bring these items if you have them, more props are better than no props, please bring what you can.
Monday night September 7th
6:45pm for 7:00 pm in Woodford Park, we shall meet beside the WWII Memorial Monument near the Oakwood Centre.
If you are late then just look around Woodford for people with cameras and flashes.
Park in the library car park.
A chance for members to see and hear feedback on AVs that weren’t able to be shown during Monday’s (14-Dec-20) meeting